Tuesday 25 November 2014

Why read my reviews?

There is a good number of reviewers on the internet today (whose reviews I often read) that come out with a new review every week to month. This is usually because they have sufficient earnings to buy new shoes or they are popular enough to get freebees from companies every week or month. I review shoes that I want to wear and buy myself and I don't buy shoes more often than I have to.

Because of the large number of shoes that reviewers tend to go through, they end up having a milage under 100 miles so it is difficult to tell if the shoe will really last a long time. However, I use running shoes until they break and sometimes beyond that so that I don't have to shell out every few months and so I have time to really find my feet in the shoes. Reading these reviews will let you know how a shoe progresses beyond 300 km (if it lasts that long) and I really wish in the case of Mizuno Evo Ferus that it had been tested by reviewers enough to know the weakness of the upper.

You will also get an impression of a shoe's suitability on different terrains and speeds; I live with the Chiltern ridge to the east and flatland to the west and I race on road, trail, XC and track so there is a lot of variety.

Thanks for the support,

Henry

Please comment, +1 and share these reviews if you found them useful so others can learn from them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment